Welcome to the faculty. Our mission is to provide high quality education & development for the diverse & wide range of professions within the faculty. The faculty incorporates Pharmacy; Clinical Scientists; Therapists; Laboratory Medicine & Science; Radiography & Orthoptics; Operating Department Practitioners and includes professions ranging from Dental Nursing & Technology to Medical Engineering and Chaplains.
Our aim is to provide flexible multi-professional learning programmes that enhance the knowledge, skills & expertise of staff enabling the delivery of high quality excellent patient care.
This Faculty covers the wide range of Allied Health, Pharmacy and Health Care Scientists Professions.
Allied Health Professions Advisory Team
The team comprises of the Allied Health Professions Advisor & AHP Programme Manager
Services provided include:
- Professional Advice & Support ( inc HPC & regulatory issues)
- Workshop development & facilitation
- Project support & co-ordination
- Individual support & guidance for AHPs & assistants
- Modernising AHP Careers , Leadership & Team development
- Advice & support for Undergraduate secondments, preceptorship &, Learning Beyond Registration
- Commissioning Education & Training programmes to support National & Regional AHP developments
- AHP Non Medical Prescribing Lead
- AHP lead for Preceptorship
- Trust AHP Lead for SHA network
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Non Medical Consultant Development
- Represent Trust AHPs at Regional & Department of Health stakeholder groups